- Tax Planning
- We advise and collaborate in the tax planning of businesses, developments, projects, companies, assets and individuals, estates to
reduce their tax costs. To achieve this, we design reliable structures tailored to the needs of each particular client.
- Patrimonial Structuring
- We advise on the design of local and international legal structures through the use of legal instruments that make tax costs of
holding assets by individuals, their groups and family businesses, more efficient. In every case, we take into account the particularities
of each particular situation, the location of the assets and their nature, family planning and succession of their estates and / or company.
- Claims and Tax Litigation
- We represent companies and individuals in all types of tax disputes in all jurisdictions and courts in the country. We represent
and defend our clients and work together with them in the different stages of tax audits and inspections, administrative and judicial
processes, related to national, provincial and municipal taxes. In those cases where it is necessary, we seek judicial recognition of
the strategies designed and tax advice provided to our clients.
- Tax Free Reorganizations
- We specialize in advising our clients in the reorganization of their legal structures, business groups and related entities in order
to qualify as tax-free reorganizations. In this way, through mergers and spin-offs, our clients can optimize their structures and reduce
the overall tax burden.
- Cross-Border Investments
- We advise and collaborate with our clients in the reorganization of their legal structures and investments that are carried out in more
than one jurisdiction. We work as a team with professionals from other countries to advise on the local impact of decisions that have
effects in more than one jurisdiction.
- Assistance in Audits
- We participate and advise in the defense of the interests of our clients in audit and inspection processes, administrative tax
assessments, designing and coordinating the best defense during the auditing process as well as in the litigation stage.